The North Orange County Bar Association is an organization comprised of members of the legal profession dedicated to the promotion of justice through education, communication, and assistance between the courts and the bar. Members include lawyers, judges, court clerks, court reporters, sheriff’s deputies, and other legal service providers in North Orange County.
Participation in NOCBA will remind you of how gratifying it can be to serve others as we nurture our own relationships and create new opportunities for success. We hope you’ll join us.
We strive to achieve our goal in several ways:
- By providing a clearinghouse for information between the North Justice Center Bench and Bar
- By providing a forum for discussion of topics that affect the professionals who work within the North Justice Center
- By providing an informal, enjoyable setting for all associated professionals to meet and foster better cooperation and mutually-beneficial professional relationships
- By providing low-cost, highly relevant continuing legal education
- By celebrating the work of those heroes among us, who, as we recognize their achievements and example, elevate the professional standards of all in the legal community and inspire us to strive for greatness.